House , For sale
This superb architect-designed house, in excellent condition, is located in the heart of the sought-after commune of Troinex, close to the town of Carouge. With a generous floor area of 291 m² and an exceptional position in the center of a residence, it will appeal to families looking for a quiet, privileged environment. The house has been meticulously maintained and recently renovated.
Here's an overview of the renovations carried out:
- Year 2016: Replacement of fences and new garden landscaping.
- Year 2017: Installation of new parquet flooring on the first floor and painting of the entire interior walls.
- Year 2019: Replacement of the interior staircase and sanding of the bedroom floors.
- Year 2021: Renovation of the kitchen.
- Year 2022: Renovation of the exterior facades of the house and renovation of the atomic shelter.
The layout of the house is as follows:
On the first floor, you'll find an entrance hall, a fully fitted kitchen, a very large living room of around 55 m², a dining room with a fireplace and a guest toilet.
Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom.
The attic offers a large bedroom with the possibility of creating a bathroom (existing water supply).
The basement includes a 50 m² multi-purpose room, a utility room, a laundry room and a cellar.
A lovely garden and two enclosed storage rooms complete this magnificent home.
This architect-designed house offers an exceptional living environment, with its recent renovations, privileged location and well-appointed spaces. It's a haven of peace, yet close to the city's amenities.