House , For sale
Your future property may be located halfway between Lake Geneva and the Jura mountains, in the commune of Lavigny, a winegrowing village of about 1,000 inhabitants.
Located on the outskirts of the village of Lavigny, along the protected green zone at the entrance to Aubonne, in a villa neighborhood surrounded by a wooded area, this magnificent house built with quality materials and top-of-the-range equipment, offers a large living/dining room with stove and access to the terraces and garden, an open kitchen, 4 bedrooms as well as an independent studio.
A double garage with automatic door and charging station for electric vehicles as well as 4 outdoor spaces complete this property.
The strong points of this property:
- View on the castle of Aubonne
- Independent studio with kitchen and bathroom
- Alarm system
- Wood stove
- Triple glazing
- Fully equipped kitchen with central console and hood, single oven, steamer, marble worktop and
marble countertops and recessed spotlights, audio system
- Screens on all windows
- Laundry chute to the laundry room
- Wine cellar with terracotta brick floor
- BKS audio/TV/domotic cabinet
- Automatic sprinkler system & robot
- Recharging station for electric vehicle
Volume ECA 1200 m³
Property tax 1.5‰