Commercial premises , To rent
In the heart of the city on the left bank, on the edge of the hypercentre, the Terrassière district is like a village in the city, full of history, friendly and lively. This popular district benefits from a wide range of cultural activities. Its proximity to the large parks of Bastions, Eaux-Vives, La Grange, several convivial places and numerous terraces, make it a rich and prosperous district.
The glass building of high quality contemporary architecture, adjoins the Clarté building by Le Corbusier, where a museum and a brasserie will soon be installed.
The building, located in an alleyway that allows for stopping, offers a fully equipped 195 sq.m. cross-cutting surface area, with quality lighting and distributed over 2 communicating levels:
- 115 m² on the ground floor benefiting from generous natural light, three entrances and a ceiling height of nearly 3.5 metres.
- 80 m² on the lower ground floor with indirect light, offering full flexibility and access to the cellars.
Description of the area :
- 3 entrances on the ground floor
- 1 large reception area convertible into open space
- 1 large office with glass partition
- 1 office communicating at the back with a separate entrance to the building
- 1 design staircase linking the two levels
- 1 large space on the lower floor that can be fully converted into a kitchenette and cafeteria area
- New parquet floor and very recent paint
- 1 sanitary block
- Villereuse car park about 100 metres away
Rent of the surface :
+ Charges CHF 240.00/month