Commercial premises , To rent
Located in the Bellevue commune, Hauts du Château will be home to a mixed-use project that will include
287 rental units and shops to be built by 2023.
Directly adjacent to the world headquarters of Lombard Odier Bank, which will house 2,000 employees, they will offer many advantages: a quiet location, an unobstructed view of the lake and optimal accessibility, as they are located at the entrance to Geneva. You will also be 5 minutes from the airport, in the immediate vicinity of the motorway junction, the CEVA - Léman Express "Les Tuileries" station and the city centre.
The building offers the following surfaces:
- 647 m² of commercial arcade on the ground floor
- Divisible into two areas of 418 m² and 229 m².
- Premises delivered in their raw state
- Fitting out at the tenant's discretion
- Floor: reinforced concrete slab ready to receive a screed
- Floor load of 800 kg/m².
- Electricity: Introduction on standby at the entrance of the surface
- Ventilation: monoblocks, air intake/exhaust duct at the entrance of the surface, ready to be connected
- Management of heat production and cooling via the Genilac network
Annual rent for the three areas :
Contact for further information:
Mrs Fabiola CHRISTE